Co-Curricular and Clubs Co-Ordinator Job, Latest Teaching Jobs In Kenya,
Overview of the Position
Our client a Christian School in the Education Sector is looking for a Co-Curricular and Clubs Co-Ordinator. Who will be responsible for leading, managing and developing the school clubs both paid for and in-house to ensure utmost excellence in all school co-curricular activities. They are expected to exercise leadership, demonstrate vision, and empower others in order to deliver the agreed club’s strategy within the school. Assisting clubs’ administration, keeping relevant records, and ensuring that the agreed club procedures are implemented.
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
- Coordinate all school’s co-curricular activities
- Receive, approve and send reports to the principal from all service providers and co-curricular teachers
- Write weekly, monthly and termly reports on the progress of all co-curricular activities within the school.
- Conduct quality assurance activities, develop reports on all co-curricular activities and make recommendations for underperformers.
- Coordinate termly or annual co-curricular events
- Responsible for the day-to-day guidance of children within the designated clubs and act as a positive role model
- Conduct performance management initiatives for all school service providers.
- Disseminate information from the school heads, management, and school meetings.
DOCUMENTATION AND RECORD-KEEPING
- Ensure completion and maintenance of attendance records, registration paperwork, staff timesheets records
- Ensure that students have mentorship/life skills program every term that is reported to parents at the end of the term.
- Be involved in the children’s efforts in their co-curricular – this includes School, boarding house activities, and recreational activities such as entertainment, sports, and any other chosen activities.
- In charge of quality assurance in the department: ensuring quality students work, quality teaching and learning, curriculum implementation, in tandem with academic trends and research
- Participate in school timetable development to avoid activity clashes.
- Organize and manage termly customer enquiries, ensuring proper feedback recording system and a detailed action plan to attend to all customer concerns
- Manage and organize the department’s professional documents are in precise order (lesson plans, schemes of work).
- In charge of supervising and ensuring preparations of requisitions termly and monthly in line with the required specifications and according to the requirements of the department.
- Ensure that sufficient resources and time are allocated to enable the designated staff to discharge their responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in sports science, health promotion or relevant field
- Must be a Christian
- 2 years of relevant experience teaching sports activities
- A valid certificate of good conduct
Skills and Attributes
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Team Training and Development Skills
- Computer Skills
How to Apply
Send your CV and cover letter clearly indicating current and expected remuneration to [email protected] with subject line being the position applied for. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.