Barista Job, Latest Kenyan Hotel Jobs,
Our client in the hospitality industry is looking to fill in the above position, to be based in Nairobi.
You are responsible for production of all hot or cold beverages and fruit products. You are expected to provide fast, efficient and courteous service.
- Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages which maintain the highest quality, consistency and standards
- Develops an understanding of coffee and tea and the various differences in flavor and blends.
- Regular personal training and updates on the various types of coffee, tea products, blends and roasts.
- Safeguarding all the stocks and following the recipes to maintain consistency and avoid wastages.
- Requisition products used in production of all beverages from stores
- Proficiently prepares fruit salads and blend fresh juices and other fruit products
- Wrap, label, or date food items and beverages for storage or take- away purposes
- Routinely cleans the work area, floor, table and grinders, and takes out trash, etc.
- Comply with health and safety regulation
- Work hand in hand with the rest of the kitchen staff to ensure smooth operations within the department
- Certificate in Barista training and coffee skills
- Proven work experience as a Barista (Minimum1 year)
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Team spirit
- Flexibility to work in shifts
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter quoting their expected salary to [email protected]. This is an urgent position and will remain open until it’s filled. Only qualified candidates should apply.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.