Auto Centre Manager Job, Latest Administration Jobs In Kenya,
JOB TITLE: AUTO CENTRE MANAGER
Overview of the Position
Our client in the automotive industry is recruiting for an Auto Centre Manager to be based in Nairobi. He/she will contribute to the overall success of the auto centre; run an efficient and profitable service centre through productive staffing, customer retention, cost controls, the achievement of objectives, and maintenance of all service records.
- Lead the team by personally demonstrating and encouraging the Service team to demonstrate the Customer Behaviors’ in their daily activities and in all interactions with customers
- Ensures the Service team works closely with Sales, Parts and Administration colleagues to deliver outstanding customer service
- Develops the technical skills and workmanship of the team to continually improve the quality of customer service and satisfaction
- Motivates the team to achieve sales and profitability targets
- Supports the team in the resolution of complex issues
- Establishes and monitors the team’s training requirements to ensure the required level of skill and expertise is achieved
- Implements performance management and develops the team to improve performance
- Selects and appoints new team members including apprentices and ensures they are equipped with the required skills and training.
- Create and initiates service marketing plans, initiate and implements advertising and promotional activities.
- Facilitates jobs within the agreed maintenance programme ensuring no jobs are delayed due to equipment failure.
- Maximize service opportunities to meet sales and profit targets.
- Manage day to day operations of the Service department.
- Maintain workshop and body shop productivity records to monitor the effective use of labour profitability through periodic review and assessment of pricing policy, labour rates and fleet discounts
- Analyzed current procedures and identifies opportunities to enhance facilities and improve the customer experience while maximizing profitability and quality of workmanship
- Ensure maintenance of tools, equipment and operating areas, ensuring compliance with legislation.
- Use feedback to improve skills and performance of self and the Service team
- 3-5 years managerial experience in an auto centre/workshop is a MUST·
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in automotive engineering
- Proven experience in a service centre and car wash.
- Have organizational skills and time management.
- Have leadership/management skills and a team player
- Be able to communicate well and get along with people.
- Be objective and fair, and present a well-groomed appearance
- Be able to motivate others towards a common goal and be interested in their work.
- Have a good business sense.
- Mature; aged 30 years and above.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and detailed CV indicating current and expected salary to [email protected]. This is an urgent position and will remain open until the position is filled.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.