Auto Center Sales Lady Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya 2021,
JOB TITLE: AUTO CENTER SALES LADY- NAIROBI
Overview of the Position
Our client in the automotive industry is recruiting for a sales lady for an auto center. They will be a link between floor technicians, manager and customers. In addition, she will be responsible for engaging clients and listening to customer concerns.
- Greeting customers and directing them to an available technician
- Upselling services related to the unit.
- Informing customers about potential cost savings and warranty protections
- Keeping the client posted on work in progress.
- Place outbound follow-up calls to sales leads and persuade potential customers
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Follow up customer calls and respond to customer’s emails
- Target new customers or achieve upsells to existing customers when opportunities arise
- Identify and qualify legitimate sales opportunities
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Research required information, identify, and resolve customer complaints using available resources,
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors when necessary
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Diploma in sales and marketing or related industry is a desirable.
- At least one year experience in sales
- General knowledge of automotive
- Customer service skills, being courteous and friendly is essential.
- Ability to handle customer complaints diplomatically and politely.
- Communication skills: As a liaison between the customer and technician, the Sales personnel needs to be able to clearly explain the technician’s repair recommendations to customers while communicating customer needs to technicians.
- Have organizational skills and time management.
- Be able to communicate well, be neat and presentable.
How to Apply
Send your CV and Cover letter clearly indicating current and expected remuneration to [email protected] with subject line being the position applied for. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.