Accounts Internship, Latest Kenyan Internships,
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTS INTERN
Overview of the Position
Our client the insurance industry is looking for an accounts intern.
- Provide accounting and clerical support for the department
- Compiling and sorting invoices
- Issuing checks
- Preparing bank deposit
- Assisting and supporting company personnel
- Bank reconciliation
- Preparing and maintaining accounting documents and records
- Preparing bank deposits
- Graduate in a relevant discipline from a recognized university
- Certified Public Accountant (K) will be an added advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Basic computer skills including MS Office packages
- Experience in financial packages will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- A good team player
Male candidates encouraged to apply
How To Apply
Send your CV and cover letter clearly indicating current and expected remuneration to [email protected] with subject line being the position applied for.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.