Audit Assistant Jobs, Current Audit Jobs, Kakamega County Jobs,
Job Group CPSB 10 (3 Posts)
This will be the entry and training grade and will work under the direction and supervision of a team leader.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Reviewing internal control systems in operation and report on any weaknesses;
- Undertaking specific audit assignments and preparing detailed audit programmes;
- Vouching and verification of sample transactions and reporting observations and findings as required;
- Preparing audit working papers for review by audit supervisor;
- Reviewing budgetary controls, collecting and analyzing data and statistics; and
- Physical verification of assets, supplies and stores and confirmation with relevant records kept and maintained.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Diploma in Internal Auditing or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Part I or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Part I or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- A certificate in Computer Application from a recognized institution.
Terms of service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
All applicants should click on the Job Offers option on the County Website and fill the application form.
N/B: No hard copy applications will be received.
All applications should reach this office on or before 29th May 2020 at 5.00 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: Kakamega County Public Service Board does not charge ANY FEE at any stage of the recruitment and selection process. Our official communication channels are email address email@example.com and phone number 0713852573 ONLY.