Attorney Job, Current Legal Jobs in Kenya,
- International Justice Mission is a global organization that protects people in poverty from violence.
- Um partners with local authorizing program offices in all countries to complete survey violence against women and children, and other forms of abuse against people who are poor.
- UM works to secure and restore victims old perpetrators accountable, and help strengthen public justice systems.
- Inspired by God’s call to love all people and to seek justice for people under pressure.
- UM works with local authorities to protect people in poverty once without bored to tell on any other factor and seeks to work alongside all people of goodwill.
- Um is seeking passionate individuals to serve in an upcoming two years Commercial Exploitation of Children CSEC Project at the Coast Respond.
- The attorney will coordinate the legal activities to achieve robust outcomes of the project, ensuring high quality legal services to our dents.
- The attorney will partner with various criminal justice agencies including law enforcement official civil society organizations and community leaders to provide ethical strategy in accompanying government actors to hold perpetrators trouble for sexual exploitation crimes.
- He/she will Identify and research on CSEC emerging needs and brands within the legal system requiring administrative advocacy, training for policy and media intervention and work with the respective outcome leads to highlight and implement solutions to the same, Additionally, the Attorney will provide input of the design, implementation and contribute to the monitoring and evaluation of the project. .
Critical Qualities and Competencies
• Mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles Creed:
• Planning, Organizing and Multitasking skills:
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office:
• Presentation and communication skills
• Critical thinking and analysis
• Excellent oral and written advocacy skills
Education & Experience
• Degree in law, and Advocate of the High Court with at least five (5) years post-admission experience
• Minimum of three (3) years’ legal professional experience in a similar work environment
• Hold a Current Practicing Certificate
• A Master’s Degree in Law or a related field is an added advantage
• Knowledge and excellent grasp of CSEC related laws is also an added advantage
How to Apply
Send your Resume Cover Letter and a statement of faith in one document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Position Title in the subject heading before 16 Oct 2020.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.