Assistant Transport Manager Jobs, Engineering Jobs, KUTRRH Jobs
Purpose Of The Job
Reporting to the Transport Manager, the Assistant Transport Manager job exists to ensure drivers are properly oriented, evaluated & trained at KUTRRH.
- Assist with the on-boarding and drivers within the hospital.
- Ensure that all automotive are well serviced and fitted with all the required licenses.
- Assist the Transport Manager with ongoing orientation, training and evaluation to the drivers and report any concerns to the Transport Manager
- Educate and ensure drivers are aware of transport procedures pertinent to their roles.
- Report areas of concern and non-compliance to the Transport Manager.
- Perform ongoing evaluation of route efficiencies, develop strategies for improvement and report suggested changes to the Transport Manager.
- Prepare fleet reports as required by the Transport Manager.
- Keep a schedule of due service dates for the fleet.
- Ensure all vehicles have valid comprehensive insurance covers all the time.
Minimum level of academic qualifications required to perform effectively in the role:
- Certificate in Automotive / Mechanical Engineering, or Business Management, or Social Sciences from a recognized institution
Professional qualification required to perform effectively in the role:
Minimum level of knowledge required for the job:
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of relevant legislations
- Knowledge of professional standards
Soft skills required for the job:
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Organizational skills
- Observation skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- e) Team building skills
Relevant Work Experience Required
Minimum number of years of experience the jobholder is required to have to be appointed to the position:
- At least two years working experience in a Transport supervisory role in reputable organization.
How to Apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of these posts, please send your
- Application Letter,
- Curriculum Vitae and
- Filled Application Form
Download the Job Job Application Form.
ONLY via email to [email protected]
Or hard copies can be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is Monday 5th August 2019
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.