Assistant Registrar of MSES Job, Latest Administration Jobs,
Grade MSEA 4
REF No. MSEA/5/10/2020 (1 Post)
Assistant Registrar of MSES Job Grade MSEA 4 REF No. MSEA/5/10/2020 (1 Post)
Reporting to the Registrar, the Assistant Registrar will be responsible for the following;
Duties and Responsibilities
The Assistant Registrar will assist the Registrar to implement the MSE Act. No 55 of 2012 on matters relating to registration of MSE Associations and Umbrella organizations.
Specific duties will entail:
- Registering MSE associations and umbrella organizations
- Investigating and ascertaining non-compliant MSE associations, maintain an up to date disaggregated data bank for all MSE Associations;
- Coordinating the management of MSE Associations registry.
- Recording cases of disputes emanating from MSE Associations
- Organizing for MSE Associations elections
- Coordinating work planning and performance contracting;
- Analyzing data and writing periodic reports and
- Supervision and coordination of staff in the unit.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have: –
- Served in the grade of Chief Registrar or in a comparable and relevant position in public or private sector for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelor of Law degree from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree in law or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law from the Kenya School of Law or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- been admitted as an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya;
- Membership to a professional body;
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution; and
- Demonstrated professional competence and managerial ability as reflected in work performance and results.
In addition, all prospective candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of leadership and integrity as set out in Chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya and will be required to provide the documents listed and the academic and professional certificates during interview.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission clearance certificate (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority Tax Compliance Certificate (KRA)
- Higher Education Loans Board Clearance Certificate (HELB)
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation
- Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau
How to apply
If you clearly believe that you to meet the criteria given above, please fill in the Job application form on the website and submit to the Email: email@example.com on or before 14th December, 2020. NB: Hard Copies will not be accepted.
MSEA is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants from minority groups and PWD are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form shall lead to automatic disqualification