Assistant Plant Supervisor Jobs, Engineering Jobs, KTDA Jobs
Reporting to the Plant Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring smooth operation and maintenance of the hydropower plant.
- Monitoring of instrument readings as per established schedule.
- Performing physical inspections and approved minor repairs.
- Performing site tests for condition assessment when appropriate.
- Operating and maintenance of the power supply to the factory
- Scheduling preventive maintenance or life extension based condition assessment.
- Scheduling of Hydro generation in the factory in consultation with the plant supervisor.
- Implementation of SOPs
- Assisting the supervisor in the export/ import of power to KPLC and filling of the returns
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: –
- O level C- (Minus) or equivalent.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- 3 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Report writing and communication.
- Fault finding and trouble shooting.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
How to apply
If you fulfill the above requirements and wish to be considered, please apply online here [ ktdateas.com/recruitment ] not later than 28th June 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
KTDA MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD is an equal opportunity employer.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.