Senior Assistant Office Administrator Job, Latest Administration Jobs,
Position: Senior Assistant Office Administrator
Job Ref. No. PSASB/02/11/2020
The Senior Assistant Office Administrator will be responsible for:
- Provision of secretarial services to staff;
- Oversee the security of office records/classified materials, equipment and office machines;
- Assist in organizing staff meetings, e-mailing notices of meetings to staff and giving out the agenda on time;
- Maintain inventories of office equipment and supplies, monitor utilization of consumables and requisition of additional supplies;
- Maintain records and information system and file tracking system on a daily basis in a secure and confidential manner;
- Supervise office cleaning;
- Assist in managing office protocol;
- Prepare responses to routing correspondence;
- Taking minutes in meetings;
- Attending to visitors;
- Coordinate schedules of meetings and appointments;
- Any other relevant duties as may be assigned by management from time to time.
For appointment to this grade, an office must have:-
- Three (3) years work experience;
- Diploma in Secretarial studies, Business Education Single and Group Certificates (BES & GC) Stages I, II and III from the Kenya National Examinations Council or any other recognized Institution;
- Training in Secretarial services or Business Communication;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
If you can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the specified criteria, please send your application letter attaching an updated C.V, copies of academic and professional certificates and any other supporting documents to email@example.com. Kindly indicate the reference number on the subject of the email. Candidates must also attach clearance/compliance certificates from CID, HELB, EACC, CRB & KRA in their applications which should be received not later than 8th December, 2020, at 5.00pm.
The PSASB is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing of any kind will lead to automatic disqualification. Women, Youth and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Further, only applications send to firstname.lastname@example.org shall be considered.