Assistant Occupational Therapist III Job, Current Medical Jobs In Kenya,
Position: Assistant Occupational Therapist III
Posts: Ten (10) Positions
Salary Scale: Ksh. 25,470 – Ksh. 33,950 p.m. (CSG 12)
House Allowance: Ksh.6, 750 p.m
Commuter Allowance: Ksh.4, 000p.m
Leave allowance: As existing in the Civil Service
Annual Leave: 30 working days per financial year
Medical Cover: As provided by the government
Terms of Service: Three (3) years contract
- a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education -K.C.S.E., grade C or above or its equivalent with passes in the relevant subjects;
- a Diploma in Occupational Therapy from a recognized institution; and
- a Membership Certificate of the Kenya Occupational Therapists Association
- screening, assessing, formulating and implementing patients’ treatment plan;
- carrying out clients’ functional assessment and formulating necessary interventions;
- initiating appropriate therapy intervention programs for patients & clients with disabilities in the Hospital and in the community;
- maintaining records and data relating to patients;
- liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention;
- vi) sensitizing the community on occupational Therapy issues; and
- vii) preparing periodic reports
How to apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke
- Candidates should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 1st November, 2020 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time).
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.