Assistant Maintainance Officer Jobs, Engineering Jobs, University of Embu Jobs
GRADE A/B (Ref: UoEm/AMO/09/2019)
Applicants must be holders of at least KCSE C/KCE DIV III and a Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized institution. In addition, they must:
- Have at least three (3) years relevant work experience in a large organization;
- Demonstrate knowledge of computer applications in the relevant area;
- Demonstrate technical capacity, communication skills, problem Solving, analytical skills and diligence in executing tasks; and
- Have knowledge on making reports of work done.
How to apply
- Open the University of Embu website; www.embuni.ac.ke, choose the job application portal and fill in your details as guided; and
- Send one (1) hard copy of the application letter, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae (signed on all pages), copies of certified academic and professional certificates, National ID card, current payslip (if any) and other relevant testimonials. Provide your mobile numbers, email address and names of three (3) referees. The referees should send their recommendation letters directly to the undersigned in a sealed envelope.
Note: Applicants who do not submit one (1) hard copy of the application package will not be considered.
In addition, applicants for Grade 12 and above must also submit a Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation and clearance certificates from the following;
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board (showing the status of loan recovery)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Credit Reference Bureau
An application package, together with referee letters (with job reference number clearly marked on the envelope) should reach the undersigned not later than Friday, 11th October, 2019.
University of Embu,
P.O. Box 6-60100, Embu, Kenya.
- Only qualified and shortlisted applicants will be contacted;
- Persons with disability are encouraged to apply; and
- University of Embu does not levy any fees for job application
University of Embu is an equal opportunity employer
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.