Salary Scale: Ksh. 27,680 x 1,220 – 28,900 x 1,280 – 30,180 x 1,340 – 31,520 x 1,400 – 32,920 p.m.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Enforcing various county laws and other relevant acts;
- Ensuring regular patrols are carried out in the parking areas;
- Ensuring orderly parking and traffic management;
- Maintaining sanity and order in markets and other business premises; and
- Performing the duties of traffic marshals.
For appointment to this grade, an Officer must have:-
- Served in the grade of Enforcement Assistant III or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Kenya Certificate of Educations Division III or Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D+ or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Diploma in the following disciplines: Security Management and Police Studies, Crime Prevention and Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Physical fitness as applicable to the Kenya Police Service plus a fitness medical certificate from a recognized institution;
- Exposure to traffic investigations and control matters;
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigations.
- Certificate in Computer applications.
Terms of Employment: Permanent and Provident
How To Apply
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and Identity Cards should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
County Public Service Board Trans-Nzoia
P.O. Box 4210, 30200
To meet the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010, applicants are required to get certificates from the under listed organizations:-
- Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Higher Education Loans Board.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
- Criminal Investigation Department.
NOTE: Copies of these certificates MUST be attached to the applications.
All applications should reach the Board Secretary, County Public Service Board Trans-Nzoia at former MEA LTD Offices currently County Government of Trans-Nzoia Offices on or before 22, February, 2019.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.