Assistant Electrical Engineer Jobs, Engineering Jobs, KTDA Jobs
Reporting to the Electrical Engineer, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing electrical engineering maintenance services to KTDA Factories.
- Overseeing new electrical installation for KTDA Factories by managing suppliers to ensure high standards of installed materials and workmanship;
- Monitoring electrical energy usage for purpose of advising factories on prudent electrical energy management;
- Liaising with KPLC on matters of electrical supply and maintenance;
- Assisting factories in electrical maintenance;
- Participating in the development or testing of electrical aspects of new technologies;
- Assisting Factories to develop adequate and competent electrical maintenance staff;
- Supporting electrical engineers and other personnel to identify, define, and solve developmental problems;
- Preparing periodic reports;
- Performing any other relevant duties that may be assigned.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies: –
- Higher National Diploma in Electrical A Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering is an added advantage.
- A minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience;
- Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice;
- Must demonstrate ability to execute work assigned with minimum supervision.
- Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams;
- Must demonstrate ability to multitask;
- Should have ability to solve problems by applying relevant knowledge;
- Must have the ability to communicate for both written and oral communication;
- Must be able to work under pressure;
- Must be a flexible person, who is willing to learn and able to work flexible hours to achieve goals;
- Must be able to deliver targets, and a good planner who pays attention to details
How to apply
If you fulfill the above requirements and wish to be considered, please apply online here [ ktdateas.com/recruitment ] not later than 28th June 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
KTDA MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD is an equal opportunity employer.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.