Assistant Branch Manager Job at Proemm Consult
Reporting to : Showroom Manager
Salary Range : KES 80,000- 100,000 gross
Our client is the largest retailer of Consumer Electronics and Appliances in Africa. With over 30 years of strong presence in the market, they have specialized in selling a range of products including home, built – in, small kitchen appliances, commercial and building solutions. They seek to hire an Assistant branch manager with a strong background in showroom administration and sales. Candidate must be flexible to working in either of the showrooms located in Nairobi and Mombasa.
Responsibilities for the Assistant Branch Manager Job
- Showroom Management
- Ensure presentation and display of showroom is presentable
- Showroom is fully stocked
- All POP’s are in place and pricing completed
- Customers are promptly attended to on arrival in showroom
- Assist Sales Persons in closing sale.
- Credit Notes are correctly processed in accordance with Procedures.
- All Gate Passes, LTO, Stock Movements are correctly processed in accordance with Procedures.
- Discounting – to be auctioned in conjunction with Orion.
- Staff management
- Ensure all staff is trained.
- Smartness and formal attire is adhered to.
- Breaks are taken in an orderly fashion and timings are adhered to.
- On leave is monitored and co-ordinate.
- Resolve any staff issues, complaints or queries
- Analysis Customer Feedback Reports.
- Prepare sales summary reports to ensure in accordance to budget.
- Any reports as required
- Reconciliation of stock
Qualifications for the Assistant Branch Manager Job
- Bachelor degree with at least 5 years’ experience in retail/showroom operations management.
- Able to lead a team and undertake all administrative responsibilities at branch level
- Working experience outside Kenya will be an added advantage
- Good customer care skills and able to create good rapo with clients and staff
- Excellent leadership skills
- Have a passion for sales, open minded and can make decisions independently.
- Fully dedicated to the job and very innovative
- Business acumen
How to Apply
If you are up to the task and possess the required qualifications, skills and experience, kindly send you CV and cover letter to [email protected] by Friday 16th June 2017. Kindly quote the Job title (Assistant Branch Manager) on the subject section.
Candidates should indicate the current and expected salary.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.