Assistant Accountant II Job, Latest Accounting Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Assistant Accountant II
Reporting to: Accountant
Reporting to the Accountant, the job holder will be responsible for ensuring effective accounting of receipts and cash transactions as per approved policies, procedures and control systems in the Factory.
- Prepare timely and accurate reports.
- Timely and accurate receipting of cash and cheques from clients.
- Carrying out of reconciliation of receipts and banking as per approved procedures.
- Ensuring that all cash receipts are controlled, recorded and balanced in the cash book.
- Prompt and accurate updating of customers’ accounts and issuing of monthly statements.
- Following up on reimbursements and surrender of imprest as per approved procedures.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education(K.C.S.E) C(plain)
- CPA II
- Three years’ of experience relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- A team Player
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Must have a valid certificate of good conduct.
How to Apply
All candidates must meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity, and obtain appropriate certification from the;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations,
- High Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed Curriculum Vitae, daytime mobile telephone contacts, current gross salary, names and contacts of three referees, copies of certified relevant professional and academic certificates and testimonials. Applicants should indicate the position applied for at the top of the envelope to be received before 13th November 2020 and addressed to the-:
Nyayo Tea Zones Dev. Corp.
P.O Box 48552 – 00100
Nyayo Tea Zones Development Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified persons with disabilities and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will automatically lead to disqualification.