Chief Electronics Technician Job, Information Communication Technology (ICT) Artisan Job, IT Internship, IT Fellow Job, Head of Human Resources, Admin & IT Job, IT Jobs
Looking for vacancies to apply for? Below are today’s top IT Jobs you should check out. Apply immediately if you qualify.
1. KIMC Chief Technician Job (Electronics)
- Managing and maintaining electrical works, plants and equipment;
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Electronic, Telecommunication, Computer Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institution;
Apply for the Chief Electronics Technician Job here.
2. Nandi County ICT Artisan Job
- Theoretical and practical instruction in ICT;
- Must have a minimum training experience as an artisan/instructor for a minimum period of three (3) years;
Apply for the ICT Artisan Job here.
3. APHRC IT Internship
- Carry out configuration and set-up of Windows 10 operating system and other computer programs at the Center.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology; should have graduated in the last six (6) months.
Apply for the IT Internship here.
4. Sanergy IT Fellow Job Nairobi
- Diagnoses and resolves end-user network or local hardware problems, e-mail, internet, and general access problems.
- Diploma in IT Systems support or equivalent certification
Apply for the IT Fellow Job here.
5. Save the Children Head of HR, Admin & IT Job
- Recommended a minimum of 7 years of management experience in a corporate or an NGO environment, including experience in the development and implementation of strategic and operational HR and/or Administration plans through a number of planning cycles.
- Ability to coach, mentor, delegate appropriately and provide developmental guidance to supervised staff
Apply for the Head of HR Admin & IT Job here.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.