Corporate Project/Business Management attaché Job, Internships In Kenya,
Corporate Project/Business Management attache based in Nairobi, Kahawa Sukari
Are you a young vibrant and energetic individual who has a desire to succeed and win new business?
Appcode Technologies is a new start-up that is engaged in addressing the needs of Information Technology and Industrial Automation. Working with a firm conviction and determination for the advancement of IT & AI and by joining hands with the leading global partners. Our core purpose is to foster technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity. We also intend to train other young people on technology in a bid to empower the next generation of coders. Our vision and tagline is to code Africa’s next best technology ideas and train 5,000 young people with technological skills such as coding by 2025.
To achieve this, we are currently seeking two (2) attache’s to join our team as an intern/attaché for 3 months at our new office in Kahawa Sukari. They will be dealing with managing projects, raising funds for projects, presenting to donors and investor conferences among other responsibilities. We hope that this opportunity will give you the opportunity to grow in your career, learn about business growth, building technology and building awesome teams.
- Develop project proposal documents.
- Updating the proposals developed onto the online grant pages.
- Constantly search for available grants and funding opportunities online.
- Advise and manage different channels of finance sources for growth.
- Handling sessions with investors and donors.
- Representing the startup in conferences and seminars locally and globally when requested
- Liaising with investors and donors on documentations required to be submitted.
- Ensuring all projects are well funded are growing.
- Ensuring there is proper flow of communication to donors and investors.
- Attending investor and donor events in the country to network on behalf of the company.
ADDITIONAL TASK TO NOTE:
AppCode Technologies is a new start-up based in Kahawa Sukari and so, most of the tasks will revolve around creating and writing systems and policies to help you gain Experience as well.
- Degree/Diploma in business or related field
- Result-oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines and meet sales targets
- A high sales drive and a strong will to succeed
- Mature, confident, articulate and with strong communication skill
- Preferably having the letter of attachment or letter of internship from the school.
How to Apply
- Send an application cover email and CV to [email protected].
- The subject of your email should be: APPLICATION FOR ATTACHMENT, 2022.
- State your current area of residence.
- Any previous employer(s) and their contacts.
- Whether you are currently working or not (However, this is not a requirement for employment as the position targets those working and those not currently employed).
- Your education history.
- This position is only for interns and attache’s or any graduate willing to work and grow from that capacity. Employment opportunity after the 3 months internships/attachment will only be based on good performance and merit.
Closing date of this application is 22nd/July/2022.
AppCode Technologies Ltd will only contact candidates that will be selected for interviews.
The recruitment process will be
- Communication to the selected candidates.
- Submission of required documents by the candidates.
- Consent and signing of the offer letter by the attache’ / intern
- Training of all the candidates.
- Two weeks of office work at AppCode’s new office in Kahawa Sukari.
- Selection of the best from Stage 4.
- Attachment period of 3 months to the ultimately successful candidate.
N/B: Confirmation will only be issued depending on performance. This advert is not a guarantee of a job. Only successful applicants will be contacted. AppCode Technologies Ltd does not charge for any advert and does not therefore take responsibility for any fees paid for job adverts.