Business Development Manager Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs 2021,
Anywair is seeking a Business Development Manager for the business located in Nairobi, Kenya. The position is an opportunity for a passionate and fun individual keen to lead our pipeline on equipment leasing and asset finance.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (BDM) ROLE:
Anywair is Africa’s pro-poor asset finance firm that enables small-scale entrepreneurs and households to enjoy capital goods without the constraints of accessibility and affordability. We provide both operational and capital leases for the last mile equipment.
We are a fast moving start-up, dealing in asset leasing of both Rent-to-Use and Rent-to-Own equipment. We are looking for a compelling individual with a great sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business leads to head our business operations department. The BDM will take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territories. S/he will be expected to initiate implementation, assign tasks to the relevant teams, build processes and manage relationships with line staff and clients.
- Researching, planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives and business opportunities to increase clientele base, drive sales and explore viable revenue streams
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with key decision makers at Anywair in order to translate strategy to operations teams
- Building and executing comprehensive account plans that deliver desired customer awareness
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones and establishing a rapport
- Leading negotiations, developing quotes and proposals for existing and potential clients
- Developing growth strategies and plans and ensuring that they’re met
- Conduct competitive analysis
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Following industry trends locally and internationally and guiding strategy development
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the equipment/asset leasing business and value proposition
- 3+ years of experience in financial services, business operations or marketing, with a relevant Bachelor’s
- Demonstrated excellent understanding of strategies for growth acceleration, with expertise in one or more of the following areas: business finance, business planning and strategy, sales and marketing, product
- Excellent business knowledge and Quick to analyze gaps and opportunities within a business and sketch the best way forward.
- A systems builder who is process-oriented. S/he will be required to build structures for the operations team as Anywair
- Ability to make things Has a proven track record of meeting targets on time and within budget.
- A team player, fun, creative, solutions-oriented, and willing to put in the time it takes to do a great
- Available immediately upon receiving a job
How to Apply
Send an application to [email protected] by the end of day 30th April 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will receive communication from Anywair.
Candidates are required to provide a minimum of three written references from their referees in addition to resume including work experience and academic records.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.