Provider Engagement Liaison Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs in Kenya 2021,
We are looking for candidates with excellent relationship establishment and management, as well as problem-solving skills who are committed to building, managing and maintaining Antara’s relationship with our provider partners to ensure that our members receive the best care possible. The responsibilities of a provider engagement manager would include establishing relationships with providers, understanding the key parties and departments with which Antara would need to engage to ensure that our members receive the in-facility service they require, building and managing problem escalation and resolution protocols to ensure seamless service to Antara’s members. The role requires a highly organised person with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to ensure seamless service provision for Antara’s members.
- Identifying key stakeholders of medical service provider partners with whom Antara will engage
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key personnel of medical service provider partners
- Maintaining database of key contacts of medical service provider partners Antara will be working with
- Keeping abreast of and updating the Antara’s Customer Success & Clinical teams on any changes in processes, service offering or other ways of working at Antara’s medical service provider partners
- Developing and implementing the partnership engagement framework and process to ensure seamless engagement between Antara and our medical service provider partners
- Ensuring that all there is a clear process for data sharing between Antara and our medical service provider partners
- Problem solving on all relationship and operational related challenges that may arise in Antara’s engagement with medical service provider partners
- Demonstrating value proposition of Antara’s engagement with medical service provider partners
- Medical provider partnership engagement framework that will allow Antara to work with:
- Institutional network provider facilities
- Standalone institutional facilities
- Individual medical service providers (individual doctors)
- Engagement & Communications Tools for each category of provider partners that Antara anticipates working with that will detail:
- Antara’s services
- Antara’s value proposition to providers
- the routine engagement process and the key information/data points that need to be transmitted bi-directionally
- the periodicity of various data requests from providers and the format of said data
- Follow up with partner providers for any critical and necessary information required to resolve any issues arising on service delivery failure or changes
- Maintain a log of any issues that need resolution with regard to operations, feedback on service delivery, concerns raised by members, payers and other stakeholders.
- A Degree in Nursing, Public Health, Business Administration or Management. Minimum requirement of first degree
- At least 3-5 years of experience working with an underwriter or broker in a provider relations management role
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; superior oral and written fluency in English & Kiswahili required.
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Highly organised and able to establish and maintain multiple relations with ease
- Comfortable working in a dispersed team.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel.
How To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.