Assistant Animal Health Officer III Job, Current Agricultural Jobs,
Job Group Name CPSB 09,
- Participating in animal health field demonstrations and agricultural shows;
- Participating in sample collection and dispatch;
- Inspection of livestock stock routes , collecting data and writing technical reports;
- Demonstrating and training on milk techniques and external parasite control techniques;
- Carrying out vaccination and closed castration;
- Carrying out simple treatment of animals;
- Participating in disease search and reporting;
- Record keeping on animal breeding, animal health, milk production, dipping data and maintaining dairy units;
- Carrying out Artificial Insemination.
- Diploma in Animal Health, Animal Health and Production, Environmental Health, clinical Pathology Veterinary Public Health from recognized institution;
- Be a registered Member of Kenya Veterinary Board (KVB);
- Certificate in Computer applications from recognized institution;
- Certificate in AI & Meat inspection will be an added advantage.