Animal Health Assistant III Job, Latest Agricultural Jobs In Kenya,
JOB GROUP ‘H’ FIFTEEN (15) POSTS,
Terms of Service : Permanent and Pensionable,
Basic Salary : Kshs. 25,470 – Kshs. 33,950 p.m.
House Allowance : Kshs. 3,200 p.m.
Commuter Allowance : Kshs. 4,000 p.m.
Medical Benefits : Comprehensive Medical Cover
For appointment to this grade a candidate must:
- Have a Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Animal Health, Environmental Health, Animal Health and Production from a recognized institution;
- Be a registered member by the Kenya Veterinary Board; and
- Have Certificate in computer applications;
- Demonstrating on milking techniques and external parasite control techniques such as dipping, spraying and dusting;
- Carrying out vaccination, closed castration, dehorning, deworming, disbudding, docking, debeaking and hoof trimming;
- Carrying out minor treatment of animals;
- Participating in disease search and reporting;
- Undertaking Artificial Insemination and meat inspection; and
- Enforcing slaughterhouse hygiene and meat transport regulations.
How To Apply
Candidates are requested to download the Application for Employment Form here. Thereafter, candidates should complete the Application for Employment Form and attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identification Card
- Academic, professional certificates and testimonials
- Any other relevant supporting documents
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, plus other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope which should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board of Nyandarua,
P.O. Box 38-20303,
Applications may also be hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices located at Posta house, 2nd floor, 0I-Kalou Town. Applications should be received on or before dose of business on 21st October, 2020.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Nyandarua County Government is an equal opportunity employer women, youth, physically challenged, minority and marginalized persons: are encouraged to apply.