Anaesthetist Job, Current Medical Jobs,
Position: Anaesthetist Job Group ‘K’- 2 posts
Nbr of posts: 2 POSTS
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution;
- Higher diploma in Anaesthesia from a recognized medical training Institution;
- Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officers’ Council;
- Valid practising license from the Council;
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills.
- Administration of anaesthesia to patients undergoing minor surgery;
- Monitoring patients vital signs and organ functions during surgery;
- Ensuring successful recovery of patients who have undergone surgery;
- Maintenance of anaesthesia machines.
How to Apply
Application forms can be accessed HERE and details of the vacancy on the particular vacancy. Applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board offices on or before close of business on 2nd December, 2020 in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52-10200
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
• Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
• Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
• Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
• Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Murang’a County Government is an equal opportunity employer