Nurses Job, Latest NGO Jobs In Kenya,
- At least Certificate in Nursing and related RMNCAH clinical training.
- MUST be registered by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- MUST have a Valid Nursing Practice License.
- Training, knowledge and experience in the implementation of RMNCAH/FP service delivery programs.
Knowledge and Experience
- Should have at least Two (2) years’ relevant work experience in FP/RH service delivery.
- Experience working with government or donor funded programs will be an advantage.
- Experience working with adolescents’ reproductive health.
- Experience in working both at health facility and community levels.
- Experience in implementing projects involving diverse partners, consortiums and operations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work with a multi-talented project team across cultural diversities.
- Good coordination, problem-solving and networking skills.
- Excellent reporting and computer skills and ICT competencies are a must.
- Ability to work independently and in isolation.
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and within strict time limits.
- The ability to plan, organize and prioritize work.
- High level of integrity and honesty.
How to Apply
Submit your application that should include a cover letter detailing why you are the best fit for this position and your CV with relevant skills and experience indicating REF: RMNCAH/FP Nurse – USAID ImarishaJamii/05/22 to [email protected]. Closing date 3 June 2022. DO NOT ATTACH COPIES OF CERTIFICATES.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.