Merchandising Supervisors Job, Sales & Marketing Job Vacancies In Kenya 2021,
POSITION: Merchandising Supervisors
LOCATION: Nairobi metropolitan, Mombasa CBD, Nakuru CBD and Kisumu CBD
To maximize the client’s in store volume sales (market share) at the assigned retail outlets through building and enhancing cordial long term relationship with outlets management and execution of the client’s field marketing strategy and promotional activities.
- A diploma holder in sales and Marketing or related field.
- A minimum KCSE score of at least C+.
- At least 2 years experience in supervising field staff
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be computer literate and in possession of a functional android phone that is in good condition.
- Must be a Kenyan with over 24 years of age.
- Ability to analyze, summarize and effectively present data & reports on excel and power point.
- Excellent communication skills and a timekeeper
- Lead, supervise and monitor Merchandizers in the assigned area.
- Consolidate and submit accurate Merchandizing reports.
- To assist in recruitment, training and induction of new Merchandizers.
- General coordination of the assigned area to ensure compliance to client’s demands
- Effective implementation of other clients initiatives like promotions as may be briefed from time to time
- Carrying out effective supervision through scheduled and random backchecks as well as shadow calls.
- Building and enhancing long-term cordial business relationships with the outlet management
- Recruit new outlets that add value to the client
- Follow all safety and risk management guidelines and policies and model best practices to associates
- Any other duty as assigned by the project Manager.
How to apply
If you are interested in the position, please submit your current CV and an application letter to [email protected] by COB 15th June 2021 quoting the job title and area of residence as the email subject i.e. Supervisor-Ruiru Nairobi.
NB: The application/recruitment is free. Only those who qualify for the position will be contacted. www.amplusinternational.com
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.