Field Sales Representatives Jobs, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
COMPANY: AMPLUS INTERNATIONAL LTD
POSITION: FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVES
LOCATION: KENYA (ONGATA RONGAI, NGONG, UTAWALA, JUJA, THIKA, ROASTERS, KITENGELA, KIAMBU, RUAKA, KASARANI, EMBU, KERUGOYA, KARATINA, MURANG’A and MERU TOWNS)
REMUNERATION: Retainer plus commission plus bonus
Transport and communication allowance
- Can you walk for long distances, identify the target customers, engage them and convince them to purchase?
- Given an opportunity, are you willing to earn an honest living through hard work?
- Can you convince one to purchase a product?
- Can you work independently with minimal supervision?
- Do you have an android enabled phone that is in good condition?
- On a score of 10 points, can you rate your negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills at at-least 9 points each?
- Are you a timekeeper?
- Are you a diploma holder in sales and Marketing or related field with a minimum KCSE score of at least C?
- Establish, develop and consolidate existing business relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Generate orders and follow up to ensure timely delivery and payment
- Source new opportunities and expand client base resulting from field-work.
- Plan and organize an aggressive personal sales strategy to meet sales targets set.
- Establish regular telephone communication or in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Undertake and quickly resolve customer issues and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Keep abreast of competition and best practices for professional growth and to assist clients in the most effective way.
- Supply management with oral and written reports.
- Maintain a strong understanding on product inventory and technical specifications to be able to answer specific customer questions.
- Any other duty assigned by the Team Leader
How To Apply
If your answer to each of the above questions is positive and you are interested in the position, please submit your current CV and an application letter to [email protected] by COB 31st March 2021 quoting the job title and area of residence E.G. “FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE-ONGATA RONGAI” as the email subject.
NB: The application/recruitment is free. Only those who qualify for the position will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.