Senior Medical Representative Job, Medical Kenyan Vacancies 2022,
Our client is a medical supplies company located in Nairobi is looking for a
Senior Medical Representative
Are you a self-starter, able to achieve targets and possess strong communication skills?
- Medical sales experience
- Able to travel for at least 2 weeks in a month
- Bachelor’s degree in sciences or diploma or Nursing degree/nursing experience or marketing
- Able to identify and establish new business
- Able to grow existing brands and business
- Able to manage a team and ensure each member meets their targets and past experience in the same and proven experience in the same
- Ability to analyze juniors work to assist in blocks in the sales process
- Ability to take charge and ensure sales are closed both for your accounts as well as for your juniors.
- Understand market conditions and be able to undertake relevant research
- Must be a quick learner and possess commercial awareness
- Able to maintain detailed and organized records and submit regular marketing reports
- Able to present and communicate to prospective doctors/nurses in a one-on-one and formal setting.
- Ability to create powerful and well-communicated sales presentations
- Team player and able to close the deal
- Able to host company suppliers and coordinate product launches and company events at all levels
- Able to self-train using company tools
- Organized and Efficient
- Able to represent leading brands well.
How To Apply
Please send your profile to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.