Sales Associate Job, Current Kenya Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Our client a skincare products company is currently looking to hire a Sales Associate.
- Prospect new distributor shops and present to them about the business products and close key distributorship partnerships based on the sales plan.
- Meet the set sales targets each month.
- Visit existing company’s distribution shops and check on product placement & stock movement.
- Participating in in store sales and marketing product activations as and when needed during peak times each month.
- Participating in exhibitions or trade fair as and when needed
- Collect cheques on behalf of the company and bank them at the business bank account.
- Do weekly and monthly reports detailing sales activities executed, new product orders made within the week, points of improvement and areas where support is needed to amplify sales efforts.
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Sales & Marketing or any other relevant field
- At least 1-2 years of proven experience as a Sales Associate
- Self-starter and can work under minimal to no supervision.
- Friendly personality and slow to anger as sales can be overwhelming.
- Result oriented and Aggressive.
- Good communication skills and a Team player.
- Teachable sprit with a desire to grow their career.
- Proficiency in English and Swahili languages both written and spoken.
How To Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.