Restaurant Manager Job, Hotel Jobs In Kenya 2021,
Our client a leading chain of restaurants is currently looking to hire a Restaurant Manager.
- To ensure that the outlet is managed efficiently according to the established business, budget and marketing plan as set by the company.
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food & Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives.
- To ensure that the outlet cashiering procedures are strictly adhered to and that the Point of Sale system is updated and operated correctly.
- To establish and strictly adhere to the par stocks for all operating equipment, supplies, inventory, and to ensure that the outlet is adequately equipped.
- To conduct monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
- To conduct daily pre-shift briefings with employees on daily specials, VIP guests, events and entertainment as well as expected budget figures.
- To handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to the Director of Operations if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
- To participate in the formulation of the Annual Operating Budget in determining outlet projected revenues and expenses, operating equipment and FF&E requirements in line with the compilation of the Annual Business Plan.
- To ensure that the monthly forecasted Food & Beverage revenue figures are achieved.
- To ensure an effective payroll control through a flexible work force. Maximize utilization of employees and maintain close cooperation with other Food & Beverage outlets.
- To increase the sales/profits by assisting in the implementation of a sales & marketing plan using strategies such as in-house and up-selling activities, promotions, events etc.
- To attend and contribute towards Food & Beverage Meetings and conduct Daily Pre-Shift Meetings.
- To stay abreast of applicable liquor laws, restaurant limitations and any other legal requirements.
- Maximize employee productivity and morale within the outlet and consistently maintain discipline within the group’s guidelines and local regulations.
- Have a full working knowledge and ability to supervise, train, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks, in assigned place of work, accordingly to the standards as set.
- Conduct annual performance evaluations for junior employees.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in regards to the group’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, and Health & Safety.
- Performs any other duties as assigned to him/her by management.
- Diploma/Degree in Hospitality / Hotel Management or a related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in a high end restaurant fast paced environment in a similar management position
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Conflict Management
- Managing Performance
How to Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.