Production Manager – Furniture Job, Latest Jobs In Kenya 2021,
Our client in the furniture industry is currently looking to hire a Production Manager.
- Delivering business impact by launching and optimizing products that are tailored to market demands and corporate objectives for growth within agreed timelines, scope and budget.
- Defining the new product development and innovation processes for the organization and integrating it into the overall company operations.
- Developing and implementing methods and procedures for monitoring projects such as preparation of records of expenditures, progress reports and staff conferences, in order to inform management of current status of each project.
- Working together with the leadership team to develop the strategic product roadmap for the organization, providing regular updates and strategic analysis of the progress in achieving the roadmap goals.
- Overseeing and managing the Production Team to develop and launch approved products and services.
- Defining and managing the change request roadmap with inputs from technical and commercial teams.
- Lead and coach the production team.
- Preparing budgets and approving budget expenditures; Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Managing delivery of the road-map meeting timeline expectations of the business.
- Degree / Diploma in a relevant field
- At least 5 years of proven working experience in a furniture outlet
- Before production management experience, with a preference for candidates with a mix of start-up and large-company experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Creative problem-solving skills, with the ability to flex thinking between high level strategy and the details that matter.
- Ability to prioritize, delegate and collaborate.
- Self-organized, process driven.
- A strong bias towards action and decision-making despite uncertainty.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.