Pharmaceutical Sales Rep Job, Sales & Marketing Kenya Jobs 2022,
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Nairobi, Kisumu, Rift Valley (Nakuru), Mombasa)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Other Benefits: – Commission & Bonus
Sales Car, Tablet/Mobile Phone and Internet Data + Phone Bills Work Schedule: Monday – Saturday
Our client provides solutions in the healthcare industry targeting pharmaceutical companies, wholesalers, hospitals, pharmacies, chemists.
- Selling the solutions to the target market
- Responsible for developing, measuring, tracking, reporting the relevant sales metrics and recruiting and working with the fulfilment, digital marketing and customer success teams to achieve sales growth
- Will be responsible for working with customer success officers to ensure that customers are receiving the best experience from using the company products.
- Will be responsible for developing and maintaining strategic relationships with key customer group’s at the most senior levels across the assigned sales territory.
- Shall be responsible for planning, executing, measuring, tracking and achieving monthly Sales targets
- Will be responsible for preparing credit risk assessment, credit briefs and credit documentation for credit customers and getting approval for credit disbursement at the credit committee
- Will be responsible for preventing credit default and for collecting default monies through checks and direct debit mandates
- Will also work with legal team for debt recovery
- Must have minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Pharma Sales Representative in the Kenya pharma industry especially already selling to Pharma Companies, Hospitals, Pharmacies and Chemists and having a wide base of customer contacts in the assigned sales territory
- Candidates who have experience selling pharma or financial products especially credit products as well as software products in the pharma industry are also a strong fit
- Must be resident in Nairobi and very familiar with the sales territory. Must have existing business relationships in this territory
- Must have high capacity for creative thinking for new sales activities and initiatives for delivering sales and marketing goals, sales problem-solving and general management of human resources on a 360 degrees basis
- Must be accountable, able to pay attention to details, deliver as per instructions, hard working with the ability to be proactive in planning, executing and reporting on sales goals, initiatives, activities and results using metrics
- High intelligence and a strong skill set with PowerPoint, Excel and Data Analytics is a must
How to Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Highlight the region you would be comfortable working in.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.