Motorcycle Rider Job, Current Kenyan Job Vacancies,
Our client is currently looking to hire a Motorcycle Rider.
- Riding to designated destinations for customer product deliveries.
- Ride safely and deliver products within deadlines.
- Analyze delivery address, determine appropriate routes and maintain schedule.
- Report any accidents or injuries to Supervisors immediately.
- Load and unload products.
- Perform motorbike inspection such as checking fluid level and tyre pressure.
- Notify supervisors about any major repairs and maintenance.
- Follow traffic laws and road regulations.
- Maintain the motorbike clean and safe.
- Collect payments from customer at the time of product delivery
- Work with support team to provide exceptional customer services and address customer concerns.
- Ensure the motorbike has valid licenses in compliance with traffic laws
- Maintain riding log, prepare motorbike performance forms and complete daily paperwork.
- Must have at least 1 years of experience as a Motorcycle Rider
- Must have a Valid Riding License.
- Valid Certificate of good conduct.
- Good communication and reasoning skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.