Motor Vehicle Solvers Job, Latest Engineering Kenyan Jobs 2021,
Motor Vehicle Solvers – Langata, Ngong, Kiserian, Karen
Our client offers motor valuation and inspection services and is currently looking to hire Motor Vehicle Solvers for Car Inspection, Accident Reporting and Valuation in Ngong, Kiserian, Karen, Langata.
- Show up to customer location within 30 minutes of service request
- Communicate clearly and politely to the customer about the process and outcome
- Be clean and presentable
- Be a company ambassador by delivering excellence with a smile
- Take clear and accurate photos of assets
- Document / report information on related assets
- Help customers with any issues or concerns
- Improve the system and process by providing clear feedback on issues noticed in the field
- The job requires travel between various customer sites.
- Must have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Mechanical – Automotive Engineering
- Have some knowledge of assets to be inspected (Car, Land, etc.)
- Automotive engineering experience would be an added advantage
- Have a smart phone with a camera (minimum 5 megapixel)
- Excellent communicator
- Focused on solving problems
- Driving License
- Should be able to work over the weekend and odd hours (early morning, late evening)
How to Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.