Motor Vehicle Solvers Job, Latest Kenyan Engineering Jobs,
Machakos, Bungoma, Kakamega, Busia
Our client offers motor valuation and inspection services and is currently looking to hire Motor Vehicle Solvers for Car Inspection, Accident Reporting and Valuation in Machakos, Bungoma, Kakamega, Busia.
- Show up to customer location within 30 minutes of service request
- Communicate clearly and politely to the customer about the process and outcome
- Be clean and presentable
- Be a company ambassador by delivering excellence with a smile
- Take clear and accurate photos of assets
- Document / report information on related assets
- Help customers with any issues or concerns
- Improve the system and process by providing clear feedback on issues noticed in the field
- The job requires travel between various customer sites.
- Must have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Mechanical – Automotive Engineering
- Have some knowledge of assets to be inspected (Car, Land, etc.)
- Automotive engineering experience would be an added advantage
- Have a smart phone with a camera (minimum 5 megapixel)
- Excellent communicator
- Focused on solving problems
- Driving License
- Should be able to work over the weekend and odd hours (early morning, late evening)
How To Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.