Inside Sales Manager Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Our client a multi-award-winning and highly innovative Internet Service Provider (ISP) whose vision is to connect every home across Africa to the internet is currently looking to hire an Inside Sales Manager.
- Design, set up and systematically performance manage all the activities of Inside sales team to deliver at least 60% of the overall company monthly sales with a cost of acquisition less than $20 per customer.
- Hire, develop, coach and retain an Inside Sales Team to deliver on the targets including setting up, motivating and driving profitable sales commission structure with liaison with the Head of Sales & Distribution
- Develop and launch a CRM prospect database and keep expanding a wide client database of warm leads and maintain a successful conversation rate of not less than 40% of all applicable calls made.
- Own and exceed the Cost of Acquisition budget of less than $20 per customer acquired
- Achieve consistent average sales per sales representative per month of above 100 sales on rolling 3-month average
- Document, implement and keep current a detailed and comprehensive Inside Sales Process Manual complete with call scripts, standard operating procedures, methodologies and strategies to deliver a standard and measurable inside sales operation across all Inside Sales Representatives.
- To lead performance management efforts of all inside sales team by conducting quarterly performance reviews, training and developmental needs analysis, and coaching and mentorship sessions of the current and the next generation of inside sales team
- Conduct quarterly sales quality inspections to achieve 100% compliance to channel specific sales process, managing gaps with the ultimate aim of delivering sales targets at an industry lead customer satisfaction rate.
- Generate accurate, timely and comprehensive Sales Performance reports of all the inside sales activities including lead generation, sales forecast per network and performance of individual reps’ reports
- Not less than 8 years of inside sales experience 3yrs of which should have been in a similar role working with high performing teams and directly managing not less than 5 Inside Sales Representatives
- Set up and managed a team of at least 10 Inside Sales people
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate others
- Ability to maximize operational efficiency around processes by driving continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Ability to identify emerging markets and market shifts in new areas while being fully aware of competition status and sharing feedback on the same so that the company can competitively position itself
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills capable of influencing and delivering results in a highly cross functional role plus excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- You must be able to demonstrate “owning a sales number” and show how you achieved success in your previous role as an Inside Sales Manager and/or its equivalent.
- High level practical experience in inside sales management, coaching, mentoring and training of Inside Sales personnel
How To Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.