HR & Training Manager Job, Latest HR Kenyan Jobs 2022,
JOB TITLE: Human Resources & Training Manager
INDUSTRY: Food and Beverage
REPORTS TO: Directors
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Full Time (8 hours a week)
JOB OBJECTIVE: A Human Resources Manager, or HR Supervisor, is responsible for coordinating all administrative activities related to an organization’s personnel. Their duties include developing recruitment strategies, conducting training and identifying training needs, implementing systems for managing staff benefits, assisting with onboarding new employees and managing/administering performance issues.
People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of the role.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession
- Provides support and guidance to management and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees and completes administration for employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with employment laws and regulations, recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage our performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant
Training and Development
- Conducts annual training and development needs
- Develop on existing training and development programs and
- Deliver training
- Administers spending against the departmental
- Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of
- Trains and coaches managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- You are a self-starter with a great work ethic and are a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management
- Active listening – Giving full attention to what people are saying, taking time to
- Speaking – talking to others in a friendly and engaging
- Service orientation – actively looking for ways to help people
- Social perceptiveness – being aware of others and understanding why they react as they
- Coordination – adjusting actions in relations to others’
- Attention to detail – query any orders th
- at are incomplete or lack detail
How to Apply
Please send you CV to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.