HR Officer Job, Current HR Jobs Kenya 2021,
HR Officer – Hospitality
Our client a leading chain of restaurants is currently looking to hire a HR Officer.
- HR Administration: Oversee day to day HR administration e.g. leave, absence, records management, exits, preparation of employee letters, medical etc.
- Recruitment & Selection: Support managers in recruitment – developing job and person specification, preparing job adverts, shortlisting, interviewing, selecting candidates and induction
- Performance Management: Support managers in implementing a performance management system through monitoring employee performance and ensuring that all employees are qualified and that performance appraisals are done on time and to the expected standards.
- Staff welfare: Work closely with management to implement disciplinary procedures, assist employees with work matters in order to improve work relationships.
- Payroll updates: Ensure accuracy and timeliness reporting of payroll data for all staff to the payroll coordinator in order to result to efficient payment of services.
- Reports: Prepare weekly management reports on progress, update HR trackers and suggest areas of improvement as appropriate.
- Business or other relevant Degree.
- A higher diploma in Human Resources Management.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ relevant work experience in HR preferably in the hospitality or service sector.
- Knowledge of employment and Labor Laws
- Strong problem solving, organization and interpersonal skills
- High integrity and maintaining confidentiality
How to Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.