Head Chef Job, Hotel Kenya Jobs March,
Job Title: Head Chef
- Controlling and directing the food preparation process and any other relative activities.
- Approve and “polish” dishes before they reach the customer.
- Manage stock of food by planning orders of equipment or ingredients according to identified shortages.
- Supervise kitchen personnel, foster a climate of cooperation and respect between co-workers.
- Be in charge of recruiting and training kitchen staff.
- Ensure efficiency of the kitchen and staff.
- Ensure production of quality and consistent food.
- Ensure that the food servicing facility comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Develop Menu and create recipes for the club ensuring the variety and quality of the servings.
- Manage the rest of the chefs in the chef’s chain of command, assign tasks and maximize their productivity.
- Ensure proper equipment maintenance and operations.
- Oversee special catering events and where necessary offer culinary instruction and demonstrate techniques.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.