Foreman Job, Latest Jobs In Kenya,
Our client is a leading company in our industry in the region. We’re now hiring a Foreman to help us keep growing. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team.
Responsibilities for Foreman
- Report project progress to superiors
- Develop a work schedule for workers
- Supervise all construction workers
- Be the liaison between construction workers and supervisors
- Solve disputes between workers
- Ensure that a project is adequately staffed
- Assign tasks to construction workers
- Ensure that the project is staying on or under budget
- Must have worked in a furniture store/ outlet before.
- 3 Years experience as a foreman in a furniture store.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to organize a work schedule
- Ability to solve disputes between workers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to negotiate
- Deep knowledge of the construction industry and processes
- Ability to read construction drawings and blueprints
- Perform quality checks on construction equipment
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send CV’s to [email protected] indicating the job title as the Subject of the email.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.