Restaurant Executive Chef Job, Hotel Kenyan Jobs,
Our client a leading chain of restaurants is currently looking to hire an Executive Chef.
- To monitor and maintain consistent food standards and quality across all areas and during all stages of production and supply.
- To participate in the HACCP procedure according to the company’s Food Safety Management document.
- To ensure quality control measures and hygiene systems are achieved at all times.
- To have total accountability for the day to day running of the kitchen service
- To purchase all food and food related products using company nominated suppliers.
- To achieve food budget cost controls, ensuring minimum wastage within the unit.
- To actively participate in the ongoing management and development of menus.
- Stock rotation and use by dates for the production of food are followed and food is produced so as not to contribute to wastage.
- All menus are costed accurately
- To participate in the identification of training needs of all staff within line of responsibility on both an individual and group basis, including work methods, safety at work, health, hygiene and quality.
- To undertake staff briefing with all team members at the start of their working day.
- Complete annual appraisals
- To actively recruit and select kitchen personnel and development of Job Descriptions
- Staff recruitment is carried out the correct way and relevant documentation is completed prior to any placement.
- Ensure the company’s Health and Safety Policy is fully promoted and arrangements have been made to carry out the policy.
- To understand and have a working knowledge of all current Health and Safety legislation and Food Hygiene legislation and to be conversant with the rules contained therein.
- Performs any other duties as assigned to him/her by management.
- Diploma/Degree in Hospitality / Hotel Management or a related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in a high end restaurant fast paced environment in a similar management position
- Must be very conversant with Micros POS Systems
- Planning / Organization
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Great leadership skills
How to Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.