East Africa Chapter Operations Coordinator Job, NGO Kenyan Jobs 2021,
Our client in the NGO Sector within the entrepreneurship ecosystem is currently looking to hire an East Africa Chapter Operations Coordinator.
- Prepare the Chapter’s monthly newsletter and a biweekly chapter update in partnership with the Regional Communications Associate.
- Prepare the Chapter’s social media engagement strategy in partnership with the Regional Communications Associate.
- Manage the Chapter’s social media pages.
- Prepare communications toolkits for chapter events, news reports and programs in partnership with the Regional Communication Associate.
- Assist the Head of the East Africa Chapter with staff onboarding and off boarding, updating existing job descriptions and scheduling interviews.
- Maintain and update the leave schedule in partnership with the Human Resource Department.
- Maintain and update the Chapter’s asset inventory.
- Organize celebration and recognition of staff life celebrations, including tracking birthdays, sending congratulatory messages on team WhatsApp channel and arranging for snacks/cards/gifts as appropriate.
- Prepare the quarterly chapter activity report in partnership with the Head of the East Africa Chapter.
- Planning for staff travel and scheduling internal and external meetings.
- Manage the Chapter’s event calendar.
- Create and manage event pages in partnership with Program Leads.
- Provide technical support during virtual events/coordinate with service providers during in-person events.
- Update new contacts and event participants on the company’s salesforce database.
- Send follow-up material to event participants.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
- 1-2 years of administrative/operational experience with nonprofits is preferred.
- Experience with social media engagement, event support, and managing a monthly newsletter.
- Excellent verbal and communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Flexibility and ability to work independently in a rapidly changing environment.
- A team-player mindset and is excited about engaging with many cultures and learning about the SGB sector.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Databases, and analytical tools preferred
- Experience in Salesforce, Asana and Campaign Monitor is highly preferred
How to Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.