Course Advisor – Sales & Marketing Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya 2021,
Our client in the education industry is currently looking to hire a Course Advisor – Sales & Marketing.
- Following up on sales leads developed through various marketing activities.
- Identifying prospects and evaluating their needs; recommending appropriate training products.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Consistently meeting set sales objectives.
- Weekly reporting on performance and plans.
- Developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintaining relationships with current clients by providing support, information, and guidance; recommending new training opportunities
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Recommending and implementing loyalty initiatives
- Event identification and coordination
- Analysis of campaigns, course performance and learnings
- Liaising with design and digital team for campaigns
- Aggressively conducting sales activities and providing accurate and sufficient information to prospective clients on the courses offered in a professional manner that meets the expectations of the institution.
- Listening to the customers with the aim of clearly understanding and meeting their needs.
- Providing correct information to clients and other stakeholders.
- Remaining proactive and upholding excellence in customer service.
- Participating in ensuring student retention.
- Coming up with Marketing Initiatives to achieve set targets.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field with a bias in Marketing, PR, Communications or a related area from a recognized university; or related field.
- At least 2+ years of experience as a Course Advisor/Sales & Marketing or related experience
- Presentation and prospecting skills
- Independence and motivation for sales
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills including fluency in written and spoken English;
- Outstanding leadership and customer service skills
- Client relationship and negotiation skills
How to Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.