Business Development Manager Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya,
Business Development Manager – Healthcare
Our client in the healthcare industry is currently looking to hire a Business Development Manager.
- Develop and implement business development plans for the Hospital.
- Generate new client and business relationships to ensure new businesses and projects are identified.
- Prepare penetration plans for respective territories and/or assigned markets.
- Propose a business development strategy for the health care facilities, managing the resources, budget, impact, focusing on results and revenue.
- Manage strategic alliances and partnerships by securing corporate/ business relationships through effective client management & analyzing joint ventures/partners to identify and ensure best suited options for the business.
- Responsible for the design and execution of press releases, corporate presentation, corporate communication related brochures and company website to ensure the hospital branding principles are always adhered to.
- Pro-actively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with those potential stakeholders/clients.
- Creating presentations on targets, impact measurement, goals for the entire marketing at the healthcare facility for regular reviews.
- Strengthen the processes, systems and procedures to improve the quality and speed of preparation of expressions of interest, pre-qualification documents and proposals for opportunities and ensure continuous improvement.
- Ensuring the facilities generate sufficient profit from services provided to clients and patients.
- Prepares Business Development & Marketing operations budgets.
- Prepares quarterly departmental reports to the Senior Management team.
- Interacting closely with customers to understand who they are, what their health care requirements are and how we can bridge these gaps in services available.
- Managing new and existing channel partners, including evaluation, selection, contract negotiations and oversight of implementation activities.
- Recommend revenue and service improvement areas.
- Identify key partners and maintain relationships with them.
- Degree / Diploma in Business Management, Sales, Marketing, or any related field from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a key Sales and Marketing role in a health care environment.
- A self-driven go-getter who is always researching and identifying business opportunities in the healthcare sector.
- Strong public relations background for maintaining client and stakeholder relations.
- Implementer of marketing strategies
How to Apply
Please send us your CV to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.