Sales & Marketing Executive Job, Sales & Marketing Kenyan Jobs 2022,
Our client, in the hospitality industry and located in Nairobi is seeking to recruit qualified persons to fill the following positions:-
Position Title: Sales & Marketing Executive (3 Positions)
Reporting to: Hotel Manager/Operations Manager
Remuneration: Gross Retainer of Kshs. 40,000/- plus Commissions
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the day to day sales & marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain standards for staff performance and customer service
- Develop and implement an appropriate marketing communication and brand strategy in line with the hotel’s strategic plan;
- Identify opportunities to offer new services or enhance existing services in order to attract high value work and enhance value provided to customers.
- Conduct marketing research, develop new products or re-brand current products tailored towards clients’ needs.
- Ability to write business proposals for partnerships
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing, Commerce or Business Management or its equivalent from a recognized university
- Three years’ experience in a busy lending environment, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- A member of a professional body (MSK or PRSK) would be an added advantage.
- Market intelligence and business development skills
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Must demonstrate ability to handle multiple and conflicting priorities, and work under strict deadlines.
- Have problem solving and decision making abilities
- Effective communicator with the ability to handle both internal and external communication
- Good understanding of internal policies, systems and procedures of the hospitality industry.
- Result driven & possess a track record of developing and rolling out demand driven products.
- Should be aware of the factors that influence the hotel industry and have a deep understanding of the needs and attitudes of a hotel’s customers.
- Responsible for coordinating marketing and promotional activities to meet guests’ needs
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit their application letters and a detailed CV only, stating current position, current salary, expected salary, telephone contacts and names of 3 referees in PDF format or Ms Word as ONE document not later than 5.00pm Wednesday, 28th September 2022 to [email protected]
- Any form of canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.