Pharmaceutical Technologist Locum Job, Pharmaceutical Jobs in Kenya 2021,
PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGIST (LOCUM) IN KISUMU, KISII, KAKAMEGA, KITALE, BUNGOMA, KERICHO, BUSIA, HOMABAY, KAPSABET, MIGORI, BOMET AND NAROK
Vacancy no: AKHK/MDPD/004
The successful candidate will be responsible in promoting good pharmacy practices, promoting patient satisfaction, and overall quality care.
Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager, the successful candidate will provide both quality pharmacy services and healthcare.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from KMTC or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Must be registered and licensed by the Kenya Pharmacy and Poisons Board
- Over one year working experience in a busy pharmacy
- Over one year in inventory control and management
- Knowledge in Computer Packages will be an added advantage
- Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to [email protected] on or before 10thSeptember 2021.
- The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g., “RADIOGRAPHER AKHK/MDRD/L/003.’’
- Do state the preferred outreach in your application letter.
- Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, or medical examination).
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer.”