Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Job at a leading local aviation firms
One of Kenya’s leading local aviation firms is seeking to recruit professionals of unquestionable Integrity to fill positions in its Engineering Department.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License (AMEL)
- MUST have either a Dash 8 Q400 or Q100 rating
- Rating on the Dash 8 100 series, F50 aircrafts will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of KCAR’s.
- Minimum experience of 5 Years.
- Own Toolbox.
- Good knowledge and sound understanding of Dash 8 AND Fokker 50 aircraft engines and airframe system is required.
- Able to work under pressure to meet company schedule.
- Good communication skills.
How to Apply
Applications accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates and details of current employment and telephone contacts should be addressed to:
P. 0. Box 49010 – 00100
So as to be there not later than Friday, 02 February 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All applicants should send a copy of their application to the Director General, Kenya Civil Aviation Authority.