Agricultural Officer (Crops) Job, Current Agricultural Jobs In Kenya,
JOB GROUP ‘K’ (CPSB 9) TEN (10) POSTS,
Terms of Service : Permanent and Pensionable,
Basic Salary : Kshs. 38,270 – Kshs. 51,170 p.m.
House Allowance : Kshs. 7,500 p.m.
Commuter Allowance : Kshs. 5,000 p.m.
Medical Benefits : Comprehensive Medical Cover,
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelor of Science degree in any of the following fields: Food Science, Home Economics, Agriculture, Horticulture, Agriculture Economics, Natural Resource Management, Agribusiness, Agriculture Extension, Agriculture Education, or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution
- Crop production;
- Provision of data on National food security and early warning systems in liaison with other relevant departments;
- Disseminating appropriate environmental and land use practices to farmers;
- Advising farmers on appropriate technology.
How To Apply
Candidates are requested to download the Application for Employment Form here. Thereafter, candidates should complete the Application for Employment Form and attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identification Card
- Academic, professional certificates and testimonials
- Any other relevant supporting documents
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, plus other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope which should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board of Nyandarua,
P.O. Box 38-20303,
Applications may also be hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices located at Posta house, 2nd floor, 0I-Kalou Town. Applications should be received on or before dose of business on 21st October, 2020.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Nyandarua County Government is an equal opportunity employer women, youth, physically challenged, minority and marginalized persons: are encouraged to apply.