Agribusiness Value Chain Internships, Internships in Kenya, Mwezi Solar Internships
The Intern will be expected to support research and assessment of the market potential of selected Mwezi Limited agribusiness projects.
These projects are focused on diversifying income streams for the organization while at the same time improving the wealth, health and general agricultural productivity of Kenyan farmers in our areas of operations in line with the mission and objectives of Mwezi.
The expected duties will include the following:
- Support in the development of market survey tools for the selected projects
- Participate in identifying potential customers, suppliers, and competitors and market for the future success of the projects
- Give support in conducting an initial market demand analysis on identified assignments
- Contribute in coming up with relevant market research models relevant to the said projects
- Play an important role in acquiring relevant market information, latest trends and technologies in line with the project objectives
- Identify potential individual farmers, farmer groups to work with in line with the project goals
- Support in tracing and forming farmer focus groups for the piloting stages where necessary.
- Support in identifying potential sites of projects implementation with targeted agricultural interests and capacity
- Contribute to the identification of potential partners and key stakeholders that will be significant in ensuring the success of the projects.
- Take part in the collection, interpretation, analysis and reporting of market data
- Any other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in any of the following disciplines (Agribusiness Management, Agribusiness Development, Agricultural Economics or any Agriculture related field)
- Experienced in market research and community development projects
- Skills in business portfolio analysis
- MUST be computer literate
- Demonstrated experience using phone applications for data collection is desired.
- Good communication and mobilization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight work schedules within set targets.
How to Apply
All applicants are thereby requested to submit their cover letters and Curriculum Vitae in MS Word (compatibility mode) or PDF formats. Any certificate should NOT be attached at this point.
All applications to be addressed to the Human Resource Department, Mwezi Limited Kenya through the email address;
[email protected].ke and cc to [email protected] 10th February 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and any applications that do not follow instructions will not be considered.
Quick Read>>>Seven Questions To Ask Yourself Before Your Next Job Search
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.