Technician II-1 Job, Latest
At Aggreko we power progress by delivering energy anywhere
We deliver energy solutions in over 80 countries, helping customers on their energy transition journey, working together towards a sustainable future.
If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a better world.
At Aggreko, no two days are the same. We work in dynamic environments and offer a wide range of opportunities for motivated people to enrich their lives and communities. If you are prepared to give us your best, you can learn and grow quickly.
We are building an inclusive culture and an environment where everyone can be at their best. We encourage everyone to be themselves at work because we know that’s how we achieve our potential.
Join us and let Aggreko help you power your career.
Positions holders are typically field based focusing on the delivery of planned maintenance programs to ensure reliable and safe asset operation. Activities include:
- Coordinating and undertaking a range of maintenance activities within defined operating procedures
- Conducting safety inspections and complying with Aggreko’s safety regulation
- Providing first level technical advice to customers
- May resolve/troubleshoot implementation problems
Experienced operations/technical/support roles. Requires knowledge of operational procedures and tools obtained through work experience and may require vocational or technical education. Knowledgeable with adequate skills for independent application. Varied work activities performed. Individual responsibility / degree of utonomy.
Limited guidance needed
Holds appropriate letter of electrical authorisation. Works across equipment aspects of mechanical, electrical and temperature control.
- Perform major mechanical interventions / overhauls and electrical system servicing to defined service intervals and in line with standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Carry out intermediate mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and fault diagnostics on both power and TC equipment
- Ensure the completion of minor repairs and major overhauls on time, to standard and within agreed budgets for both specific repairs and overall department budgets.
- Assist, support and train service crew.
- Intermediate Installation & Commissioning , for example commissioning of multiple canopy generators, single containerized generator, nominal temp chiller / multiple AC’s, heaters, compressors etc to LV/HV distribution.
Specialised Diploma / Vocational Training
We are the people who use our big boxes to make a massive difference. We believe in the positive impact of power and the ability to control temperature. We believe what we do opens up opportunity and creates potential for individuals, communities, industries and societies over the world. We believe when we work together we can do anything. We believe in the power of our team. We are the people who keep the lights on. And we recruit the best talent, too.
Our four values help us get even better at what we do. It’s the Aggreko way of working – we call it Always Orange.
Always Orange means:
Being dynamic: We’re nimble and are always ready to react to an ever changing world.
Being expert: We know our stuff, we’re great under pressure and we thrive in our busy, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. We use our experience to make a difference. We know how to challenge and we have the courage of our convictions.
Being together: We play for Team Aggreko and value the expertise of everyone around us. We’re accountable and we hold others to account.
Being innovative: We never miss an opportunity to learn, to look out, or to be better.
Aggreko is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment that allows each employee to be their best based upon their merit, talent and aspiration. We do not discriminate, and we abide by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
How to Apply